Friday, March 30, 2007

Say Cheese!

This is my new camera. A Kodak Easy Share Z612. I wanted another Easy Share because I have the printer dock and I know where the buttons are on the camera and what they do. I looked at a very slim, fit in your pocket Easy Share, which would be VERY convenient. However, this had a better zoom and better flash.

I've decided against buying a video camera. Money better spent elsewhere. Still waffling on taking the laptop. I had talked myself into it, but my mom and husband are trying to talk me out of it. If I *don't* take the laptop, I promise I'll buy a journal.

I was planning on taking capri's, t-shirts and sandals on this trip. Then I was told today that one part of NZ we're going to I might see snow. I can NOT pack 2 weeks worth of winter clothes in my 44 lbs luggage allowance! Let's get real people! The more skin I can show, the more shopping I can do while I'm there.

Bought a bunch of Nashville souvenirs at the Hall of Fame gift shop today to take for gifts. One more thing I can check off my list!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great camera! Mine has the same zoom/megapixels. You'll love it!

And umm.. you have issues w/that clothes situation. You may have to do laundry at someone's house. :P

Anonymous said...

I was going to warn you that it may be a bit chilly when u head down to the South Island and that you may want to take at least one thick jacket - it is mid autumn heading to winter here and Dunedin can have the brrrrrrr factor in the middle of summer lol.