Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Back on American Soil!

Greetings once again from Los Angeles, where I just collided with Deanna Carter and her son in the airport.
This would be the plane that got me here, safe and sound.

Since last we talked, my little brother has bungy jumped off the Auckland Harbor Bridge. And I, who's deathly afraid of driving off a bridge and drowning, walked out to the bungy point in the middle of the bridge and watched him. They could have made a killing by selling valium along the way.

See the walkway under the bridge?

<---

Not fun.
Not fun at all.

I also had lunch in the revolving restaurant at the top of the Sky Tower and took a last look at the city. Awesome views and I was able to pick out alot of places I'd been.

My Wednesday lasts 42 hours today. About 36 of it I will have been awake. Looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight!

I'm at LAX for the next several hours... cell phone is on if you're bored!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back J! Missed you, but what an amazing, beautiful trip!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!! Thanks for taking us along on your amazing journey.

Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back!!

Can't wait for the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Get some rest and then let's see some pictures. Hope you don't have to head back to work quite yet.

Paula

DaveBrz said...

Welcome home J!

Get some well deserved rest and pray that you don't have to go to the studos for a few days.

J. said...

Thanks gang!

I slept in until noon today... let Delaynie play hooky from school.

We unpacked my junk, I'll work on photos tonight. I'm off today, tomorrow am working from home finishing going through emails, returning phone calls, and working on ACM stuff.

Back at the studio on Sunday, although I'll probably start working on logs from home Saturday.

Gotta get ready to go to Vegas!