Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins!

We have arrived in Papamoa. I was sad to leave Dunedin, it was SO wonderful. We flew out this morning to Auckland, and caught what I'd call a "gooneybird" plane to Tauranga. 10 rows, 2 seats across, the flight attendant was also the co-pilot.

FINALLY got to meet my cousin Tania today. And her husband and two daughters and my Uncle Robert. My Aunt Patricia had been over for my wedding. We have a cottage here on the beach. Life is good.

More soon I hope. Oh my gosh, my photos are AMAZING.

Tomorrow we're going to Rotorua! yay!

4 comments:

Monica said...

I am so jealous!! A cottage on the beach... pure bliss huh??? I can't wait to see your pictures!! Glad your having a blast!!! LOVE You!!!

Anonymous said...

J...I'm so glad you're having such a fantastic time and meeting so many family members and all...oh, and taking such gorgeous pictures that I cannot wait to see! :D

But please, please hurry back...I'm very sure I can't stand to hear Achy Breaky Heart on a daily basis much longer. :o

J. said...

Smart ass. :-P I guarantee you aren't hearing it daily, and me being gone has nothing to do with the music you're hearing - I programmed it all before I left!

Your 2gig disk is not full yet!

Anonymous said...

3 days in a row now... and TAKE MORE PICTURES, WOMAN!!!! :P