Tuesday, April 10, 2007

On their way!

My parents are on their way to Australia! I leave a week from today. 7 days, 4 hours, 59 minutes and 18 seconds from right NOW to be precise.

Things are shaping up nicely. I have accomodations in Auckland thanks Debbie, who kindly answered a zillion questions about her hometown and made sure I didn't wind up in a hotel next to a strip club. All of our flights around the country are booked, AND I'm half packed.

The only things on my list for the next 7 days are to schedule 20 more days of music logs and get them mixed, edit 2 shows, lay out a project to keep my intern occupied while I'm gone, organize our home calendar, and oh yeah... I'm having a garage sale Saturday.

No worries. Right? Did I mention my husband has jury duty next week? Or that my daughter has a school project due Monday (which is done) and another due the Friday I get back (which isn't)? No worries.

No comments: