Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Greetings from Los Angeles !

So far, so good! I forgot how long that flight to LA is... I was bored silly. Thankfully the next leg of my flight has on-demand movies in the seats. I sat in front of Bon Jovi's manager on the Nashville - LA leg. Got to hear all about the CMT Awards post-party, a clinic in NJ that Jon supports, and their rehearsals for Live Earth.

Having dinner tonight with my friend Tara and her munchkins. It's currently 10am in Auckland. I'm wearing a watch set to kiwi time wondering how on earth my body is ever going to adjust.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come back Joyce

~Kim

Anonymous said...

Even when you go on vacation exciting stuff happens. I want to see Bon Jovi, even their manager! :D Hope you started taking pictures--you need to practice!

Anonymous said...

Hope your flights go well and that you're able to catch some shut-eye. Don't forget Keith's advice. I'm so glad you decided to take your laptop...and us along with you. :-)

Kim, I hope this isn't intern Kim and something's gone wrong.

Paula

Monica said...

Have a wonderful flight and SLEEP on the plane!! Hope you got pictures of Jon. (we can hope right??)