Thursday, April 5, 2007

Travel Advice from Keith Urban

I work in country radio. I live in Nashville. Therefore, I have access to a lot of country music stars as part of my daily work.

Yesterday morning I was part of a "Round Robin" with Keith Urban. A dozen reporters in the room around a table, asking questions. We each got to ask him three questions. He talked quite a bit throughout the hour about not only his upcoming World Tour, but also how he'll be "traversing" back and forth to Australia every two weeks while his wife is shooting a movie there.

So... on my last question, I told him I was headed for New Zealand, and asked if with all of his world travel he had any words of wisdom for dealing with jet lag. He gave me three tips:

- Drink lots of water
- Get plenty of sleep
- Never take a nap after 5pm in whatever country you're in

He also said he plans to own Quantas airlines by November with all of his frequent flyer miles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kool Beans!!!

Anonymous said...

Sigh. I want him. :P

Anonymous said...

He is so yummy - and originally a kiwi too :)